Elizabethtown is considered one of the best places to live for middle class families, according to a recent report by Simply Thrifty Living.
There’s just something about high school football season.
Loyalty is a term that means something to Trey Rowsey.
Culture and expecations are two traits that didn’t surround the Fort Knox football program for a long time.
Meade County is ready to get to work and get the taste of a down season out of its mouth.
Playing quality competition isn’t anything new to Meade County.
The North Hardin boys’ soccer team is now 0-2-1 after Saturday’s 1-1 tie with visiting Lincoln County.
- Two dead in Dixie crash
- Names of Tuesday crash victims released
- Mother of three was passenger in deadly crash
- Crash victim passionate about life, her children
- Teen missing for nearly a month
- Radcliff woman dies at Iowa intersection
- Sound garden to be installed in Elizabethtown
- ‘Freaky fast’ sandwiches coming in October
- Settlement reached in Vine Grove officer lawsuit
- Act of heroism recognized by E'town council
As one of the simplest ways to make family meals healthier, adding fruits and vegetables to everyday dishes can also provide a flavorful path to a more nutritious eating plan. With a dish like this Black-Eyed Pea, Corn and Rice Salad, you can put a veggie-focused meal on the table in next to…
Community festivals are a great place to find homemade goodies whether it be cakes, cookies, candies or even pies. As a member of the Cecilia Homemakers, we recently had a booth of these homemade items during Cecilia Days.
Students enrolled at West Point Independent School return to class Tuesday. These children will greeted by several new smiling faces as the district was able to recruit replacement teachers for a number of previously vacant positions. But two district leaders won’t be present following their…
Farmers should be troubled by policies
In the summer months, work schedules include breaks to carve out time with our four grandchildren.
Faced with a life-or-death emergency, we all would like to think we could step up and do the right thing.
Examining abortion, Medicaid issues
- Report: E’town third in Ky. for middle class to live
- Radcliff woman dies in trafiic collision
- Heat, dry conditions pose problems for local farms
- Family of murder victim waits for court date
- Running an 8 hour loop
- E’town Lions Club braves heat to grill chicken for fundraiser
- PREP FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Friday Night Lights Almost On
- PREP FOOTBALL PREVIEW: Rowsey has spent entire prep career at Fort Knox